Rev It Up Trade Only Promo
Purchase selected products on promotion for a chance to win a Gold Coast V8 Supercar package, including flights, transfers, accommodation and race day hospitality. See Terms and Conditions below for details.
Rev It UP Promotion
Rev It Up
The Promoter is Lincoln Sentry Group Pty Ltd (ABN 59 010 624 389) located at 76 Postle Street, Coopers Plains, Queensland, Australia 4108.
Game of chance.
The Rev It Up Promotion will commence at 8.00 am on 14th August 2017 and close at 5.00 pm on 29th September 2017.
This promotion is Australia wide and open only to residents of Australia who are Lincoln Sentry trade account holders. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Employees (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter (Eligible Entrants).
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment. “Immediate Family(ies)” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin and the persons referred to above includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter).
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
How to enter
To enter and be eligible to win, an Eligible Entrant (or an authorised representative of the Elibible Entrant) must, during the Promotion Period, purchase selected Assa Abloy products (as clearly noted in the promotional material) from Lincoln Sentry (Qualifying Products).
Each Eligible Entrant will receive one automatic entry into the draw for each lot of $500 spend on accumulated purchases of Qualifying Products. Entrants will not receive an entry for partial spends.
For example, if an Eligible Entrant spends $1900 on Qualifying Products they will receive 3 entries.
Account customers buying Verona Lock Kits at the promotional pricing detailed on page 5 of the Rev It Up Promotion will receive an additional entry into the draw for every $500 spent on these items only.[LM1] [p2]
Account customers buying Brio products as detailed on pages 8 and 9 of the Rev It Up Promotion may qualify for a promotional gift based on the level of spend as described on the relevant pages.[LM3] [p4]
A random prize draw will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter (76 Postle Street, Coopers Plains, Queensland, Australia) by a representative of the Promoter at 10.00 am on 6 October 2017.
Entries will be allocated, depending on their location where an Eligible Entrant purchased their Qualifying Products, into one of the following four (4) groups:
(each a State Group).
There will be 4 separate draws representing a prize draw for each State Group. Each individual draw will be a State Group Prize Draw. There will be 15 winners in total divided across each State Group in accordance with the below:
The first 4 or 3 (depending on the relevant State Group allocation) valid entries randomly drawn (excluding previous winning entries) from each State Group Prize Draw will win a Major Prize as detailed below.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Major Prize details
Each Major Prize Winner will receive:
Each winner must be able to travel on dates to coincide with the V8 Supercars Castrol Gold Coast 600 event (20-22 October 2017). If a winner is unable to take the prize on the travel dates as required they will forfeit their right to the prize. However, the Promoter may at its discretion allow the winner to transfer the prize to another person.
Winners will be notified by phone within 5 business days of the applicable draw and their name will be published in The Australian newspaper on 8th October 2017. [LM5]
Total prize pool
The total prize pool nationally is $30,000. The total prize pool in each State Group is up to $8,000.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Prizes must be claimed by 13 October 2017.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
If a prize remains unclaimed or is forfeited for any reason, the Promoter may conduct a further draw or draws as the Promoter deems necessary to distribute any unclaimed prize(s), subject to any written directions under relevant Lottery and Gaming Regulations. The Unclaimed Prize Draw (if any) shall take place at 10.00 am on October 14th at the same location as the original draws.
The Prize Sponsor is Assa Abloy Australia Pty Limited
Trade Account Holders
Lincoln Sentry Account Holder Customers must not be in breach of the Promoter’s trading terms at any time during the Promotion Period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the closing date in order to be eligible to claim any prize. Lincoln Sentry Account Holder Customer’s account must be paid in full by the agreed trading terms of the Lincoln Sentry Account to be eligible to claim any prize. All other normal trading conditions of the Promoter apply.
Authorised under NSW Permit No [LTPS/17/16180 ], ACT Permit No. [TP17/01433 ], SA Licence No. [T17/1350].
Additional prize terms and Verification Requirements: Major Prize
If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Additional spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
Prize must be taken to coincide with the V8 Supercars Gold Coast 600 event (20-22 October 2017) and is subject to booking and flight availability.
Prize travel itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize.
Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Rev It Up Promotion and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- Each entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Incomplete and indecipherable entries and any entry which has incorrectly entered personal information or contact details shall be deemed an invalid entry. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements).
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
- submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Choose Your Adventure Promotion, as appropriate.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Each entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the prize(s). Any entrant, prize winner and/or participants in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability for participation in the Promotion or a Prize event and to expressly acknowledge that entry into this Promotion or participation in a Promotion event or Prize may be inherently dangerous, and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. A reasonable level of health and fitness may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude participation of anyone refusing to sign the acknowledgement/waiver or any person who is suffering from asthma, epilepsy, significant back or neck problems, physical or mental disabilities, or is pregnant or in the Promoter's sole discretion is not able or suitable to participate in any of the experiences for reasons of the participant's own or anyone else's safety.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Entrants must submit their entries and/or claims manually using an internet browser.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, injury or damage to entries or to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- As a condition of claiming a prize, the Participant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- The prize(s) and/or parts of the prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless the prize is cash). If a prize, or an element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Entrants irrevocably consent and assign to the Promoter all intellectual property including copyright in the images submitted by them during this competition. Entrants also irrevocably consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties required for the provision of the Prize. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors. If entrants do not provide the information requested they will not be able to enter the Promotion.
- In addition to the privacy term set out above, if the entrant has ticked the "opt-in" box, the Promoter may also use personal information entrants provide to send information about the Promoters products and services (including via electronic means), and may disclose the information to its related bodies corporate, agencies and contractors (including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses) the Promoter engages for that purpose.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.