- AV XL Plus is an excellent adhesive for cabinet and furniture assembly where high bond strengths, good water/humidity resistance and relatively short clamp times are required.
- Commercial & Industrial
- Use with the following materials (Soft and Hard woods, Medium density fibreboard, particle board and plywood)
- Designed for use with RF curling equipment
- Can be used in hot or cold pressing applications
- Single pack producing a clear glue line
- Good creep resistance, exceeding the requirements for Resistance to Sustained Load of BS 4071
AV XL Plus is a medium to fast setting, medium solids, single pack, crosslinking PVA emulsion adhesive which develops excellent bond strength, high heat resistance and humidity resistance, without catalyst addition, when dried at normal or elevated temperatures. It produces a clear non staining glue line. ..
Edge gluing timber sections
Panel to frame gluing
Solid timber veneers or plastic laminates to core substrates
Open Assembly Time: 8 - 10 minutes @ 20°C
Closed Assembly Time: 7 - 12 minutes @ 20°C
Bond Strength: Very High
1 = 1 Each
|Rooms and Spaces||Trade Consumables, Workshop|