Unlock your full potential with Lincoln Sentry
Join Australia’s leading specialty hardware distributor and discover how you can help shape the cabinet and architectural hardware industries of the future.
Belonging to Lincoln Sentry
Our people are what sets us apart and we want to attract and retain the best people.
We know our team is at its strongest when our people from all backgrounds and experiences share their diversity.
Home to 24 branches across the country with positions in our branches, distribution centres and National Support Office there are career opportunities across all levels and functions of our business.
Click the below button to see the current jobs available at Lincoln Sentry. Note: As Lincoln Sentry is part of DuluxGroup, you will be redirected to the DuluxGroup job board.Lincoln Sentry Jobs
Who is Lincoln Sentry?
- Established in February 1986
- Proud member of DuluxGroup
- Australia’s largest specialty hardware distributor to the cabinet and architectural hardware industries.
Our Values and Behaviours
- Be consumer driven, customer focused
- Unleash your imagination
- Value people, work safely and respect the environment
- Run the business as your own
Benefits of working for Lincoln Sentry
- Competitive remuneration packages and additional employee benefits, including an array of corporate partnerships and discounts
- Discounts on market-leading products
- Parental Leave package of 20 weeks paid leave for the primary career
- Quarterly XCEED Program (employee excellence reward and recognition program)
- Monthly Employee Celebration Program
- "Supporting our Communities" employee action day, volunteering for a recognised charity one day per year
Meet some of our teams
- 23 branches located throughout regional Australia
- Providing customer service for orders, warehousing and local deliveries
Distribution Centres (DCs)
- 3 DCs located in Acacia Ridge - Brisbane, Prestons - Sydney and Bayswater -Melbourne
- Trade counter Extensive warehousing services with trade counters
- Call centre team operating 6.30am – 6.30pm (AEDT) Monday to Friday
- Connecting with customers via telephone, e-mail and Live Chat on all order enquiries
- Administration support including Safety, Marketing, Category Management, Finance and Management.